Thursday 19 April 2012

31. Second Draft - Contents

The second draft of my contents is similar to my first, this is because i felt i was close to achieving what i wanted with my first draft. I think having a box down the side relates to the 'sleek' and simplistic feel i wanted my magazine to have.
I have changed the colour scheme however, this is because i felt that the pinks and purples used in my first draft were too feminine and didn't relate very well to my genre.
I have also made the box slightly translucent, i think this allows you to view the contents all as one piece, rather than just a picture and list. I have also added the magazine website to the contents page, this is because i noticed it in a magazine i annalysed.
In addition, i have changed the background picture. I didnt want the cover and contents images to look the same so i chose this one. I like the idea seeing my model from the front and then the back.
To improve i would try to brighten the picture some more. When i took it the weather was bad so the lighting is awful. I would also try to make the title 'Contents' stand out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment