Tuesday 14 February 2012

12. MoodBoard


Excuse the really bad print screen ive had to use, my laptop isnt as swanky as the school imacs :(
MoodBoard
For my moodboard i researched images of various popular indie bands. I found that their style was so similar, its messy and quirky and reflects a carefree yet sometimes reckless attitude. This research has reinforced the idea that Indie musics target audience is young adults. Male artists often wear suits and their facial expressions are often serious, these features wouldn't appeal to a younger audience as they would find it boring rather than quirky. I also found that the indie music genre is widely dominated by young adult men. I also found it ironic how bands in the indie genre want to step away from the generic pop style and be something different, yet have almost identical styles to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment